New link in the top of page "IRC Chat".
|Register | Login|
| Active users
| Last Posts
| IRC Chat
| Online users
Ranks | FAQ | XPW | Stats | Color Chart | Photo album
|Real name ||Kate ||Location ||Philadelphia, P.A. ||Birthday ||Saturday, May 14, 1988 (25 years old) ||User bio |
Ultimate 'About Me'
001. What is Your Name?
002. How old are you?
003. What is the link to your website, blog, or myspace?
004. What is your height?
005. Do you have any siblings?
7. All sisters. 8, actually, because despite being my in-law, he's the best big brother in the whole world.
006. What is your eye colour?
007. What is your hair colour?
REALLY dark brown
008. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
009. Are you right handed or left handed?
Both. I draw and write with my right hand, but I play instruments, and everything else better with my left hand
010. Do you have any piercings?
Ears. Standard hole in each.
011. Do you smoke?
012. Do you swear?
Fuck no. Never.
013. Do you get along with your parents?
014. Your heritage
Irish, Italian, British, and Native American are the major ones. Some German in there too though.
015. Your fears
Drowning. Sooo fucking scary.
016. Goal you would like to achieve this year
Get a 4.0 for both semesters, President's List, and pay off some of my damn bills, before they send the gestapo.
017. Most overused phrase on an instant messenger
018. Best Physical Feature
Personally, keeping my hair long is what I'm most vain about.
019. Your bedtime
That's a work in progress.
020. What time do you arise in the morning?
Seeing mornings other than before I fall asleep is also a work in progress.
021. First thoughts waking up?
They vary. Depends on how I wake up.
022. Do you shower daily?
Yup. Hot showers and hot baths are my favorite ways to relieve stress
This Or That?
023. Bright or dark room?
Both. Dark when I wanna sleep, but otherwise, I'm a sunshine kinda girl.
024. Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla. I actually don't really like chocolate.
025. Dogs of cats?
026. Pepsi or Coke?
I like them both the same, but I tend to gravitate toward pepsi when I have a choice. The lable is blue. Pulls me in like a moth to the light.
027. McDonalds or Burger King?
028. Ant or Dec?
029. Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea?
Both. Doesn't matter.
030. Cappuccino or Coffee?
Ehh...coffee I guess. I don't really care for either.
In the last month have you...
031. Drank alcohol?
032. Gone to a mall?
033. Eaten a box of Oreos?
Pfft. Boxes are for weenies. I eat whole damn bags. And friends don't let friends eat non-double stuffed oreos, kids.
034. Eaten sushi?
If avacado rolls count. Yes. I don't like fish. Tried it. Don't like it.
035. Been on stage?
036. Been dumped?
037. Gone skinny dipping?
038. Stolen Anything?
Have you ever...
039. Laughed for no reason?
All the time.
040. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
All the time.
041. Been in love?
042. Fired a gun?
043. Been drunk?
044. Been called a Tease?
045. Been beaten up?
Omg...YES! Lost more than I've won. And yet I'm fairly feared. It's odd, really.
HELL no! I'm highly against that shit, and I'd break fingers if I ever caught anyone I knew doing it.
What was the last....
047. Furry thing you touched?
My doggie. :) <3
048. Thing you've said?
"You take that back!"
049. Song you've listened to?
"Mother Superior" Coheed and Cambria
050. (Who was the last) person you've spoken to on the phone?
051. Movie you watched?
"Fracture." some Anthony Hopkins movie that wasn't as bad as I thought it was.
052. Thing you were doing before this?
053. Time you cried?
When I got the call about my cousin being KIA. Fucker broke my heart letting that happen...
054. Song you've sang?
"Mother Superior" :p
055. Time you looked at the clock?
Just now, actually. 7:59pm. Sunday night.
056. Food and drink you've had?
Pepsi and Lucky Charms.
057. Flavour of gum you've chewed?
058. Shoes you've worn?
My black flats with the little bow on top. <3
059. Store you've been in?
My work. Gamestop. Technically counts since I bought a game before I left.
061. Age you've been so far?
12. 15 is a close second...and 3 follows behind. I was a badass toddler.
Spring and Summer equally.
064. TV show?
"The West Wing."
066. How much cash do you have on you?
067. What's a word that rhymes with 'door'?
068. What T-Shirt are you wearing?
Briere shirt. (I miss hockey terribly by this time of year. I can't WAIT until the season starts back up.)
069. What brand of shoes are you wearing?
070. What did your last text message say?
071. What were you doing at midnight last night?
072. What's your current desktop picture?
That randomize thing my mom picked. No compy of my own until October.
073. What's a word that you say a lot?
074. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Blue! My favorite color in the world!
075. How is the weather right now?
Shitty, by technical standards. Shit's blowing around, the sky has been pitch black all day, and it's been hailing and thundering all day. But it looks hella badass.
076. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
They they're the opposite sex.
077. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
HELL no! I've done the asking out most of the time. I don't play those "shy" games.
078. Can you do a headstand (not using a wall)?
079. Who would you like to see right now?
Hmmmm....My cousin. He was supposed to be on leave right now...but he's all dead and stuff unfortunately.
080. How many pillows do you sleep with?
None really. I tend to push them away. I think the only reason why I use one is because my mind tells me I have to.
081. Would you go on a date with someone on MySpace?
Myspace? What's that?
082. How do you want to die?
Uh...I guess peacefully in my sleep. "Death isn't scary, but dying scares the hell out of me." I forget where I heard that, but so true.
083. What do you want to be when you grow up?
As awesome as I am now. Only paid for it.
084. What country would you most like to visit?
Canada (NHL Hall of Fame baby), Italy, Spain, Japan...few others, just can't think right now.
085. How many CDs do you own?
Pfft. Arrrgh matey.
086. How many things, in your past, do you regret?
I think people lie to themselves when they say they have no regrets. I think it's better to say we have 'em, we just cope well. With that said, I really can't think of anything that bogs me down.
087. Do you think you are attractive?
Not really. Believe what you will, but I'm a clean person, so I don't really care otherwise. I make people laugh, so I get attention anyway. What else do I need?
088. Do you believe in yourself?
Hell yeah. I'm quite the arrogant prick, actually.
089. Do you want to get married?
I don't base my life around the idea, but were it to happen, I'd obviously want it to.
In a boy/girl...
090. Favourite eye colour?
091. Favourite hair colour?
092. Short or long hair?
Some guys CAN pull off long hair. So that doesn't matter either.
I'm only 5'2. I've dated people over 6 feet tall, but honestly, I don't mind a guy under 6 feet.
I'm like a buck'o'five. I just ask that I not be crushed to death, okay? :p
"There are those who think that I'm strange. They would box me up and tell me to change, but you hold me close and softly say that you wouldn't have me any other way..."
From: Philadelphia, P.A.
Since last post: 34 days
Last activity: 17 hours
Originally posted by Katana(sample text)
| User Comments
Kaijin Surohm: o.o||
Cteno: That's not funny, my brother died that way. :trollface.jpg:||
Kaijin Surohm: >pokepokepokepokepokepokepoke and runs like a little bitch<||
cityondown012510: Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I got the childish class-skipping, not-doing-homework bullshit out of the way for the first semester, now I can actually do well and whatnot. And lol, same here, pretty much. My high school team had one good season, that was it...but my team at college wins our fistfights too! :D||
cityondown012510: Not bad. School wasn't too great the first semester, but I'm getting my act together now. And our hockey team is awful, but it's fun xD how are things in your life going?||
cityondown012510: So I just saw that you commented or whatever on my profile thing twice. Sorry, I'm still kinda getting used to this, and I rarely have time to go on anymore with school and hockey haha :3||
Phoenixocracy: EVERYWHERE. Actually, just busy. I work all of the time so I can pay for college and the sort. Miss me that much?||
cityondown012510: So I just stumbled across the Stanley Cup thread from June, and I feel obliged to comment here and say "GO FLYERS!"||
Bitmap: How does it feel to be a gamer gurl||
Katana: 'sup gentlemen.||Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59||You must be logged in to add a comment for this user.|
Page rendered in 0.259 seconds.